As mandated by ISBE, for the 2016-17 school year ALL employees are REQUIRED to take a series of online tutorials:
* ADD/ADHD (18 minutes)
* Blood Borne Pathogens (20 minutes)
* Domestic Sexual Violence (20 minutes)
* Needs of Expecting Parenting Youth (18 minutes)
* Allergy Management/ Food Allergies (21 Minutes)
* Sexual Harrassment (22 minutes)
* Discrimination (18 minutes)
* FERPA (18 minutes)
In addition to the above listed tutorials, GURRIE staff:
* Teen Dating Violence (15 minutes)
* Diabetes (20 minutes)
In addition to the above tutorials:
Civil Service Tutorial ( 29 minutes) - Lunchroom staff employees need to view this tutorial (does not apply to teachers/paraprofessionals working lunchroom duty).
Click HERE for instructions on how to set up your account and take the tutorials.
Click HERE to access the tutorials.
Please note that the deadline to complete all mandated tutorials is December 1.